Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Blog? My Pleasure!

Hello Friends :) I'm Leah as you may already be able to tell. Over the course of a few years I've had various different blogs and become so incredibly indesisive with the blog that I end up just deleting or creating a whole new one! (Silly I'm aware)

Blogging is something I've always enjoyed. It's an escape away from judgment, and somewhere I can put my interests and energy without others tell me what I can and cannot say! Many times I've deleted my blog over this... (still silly i'm aware!) So this will be the LAST recreation of a blog that I am creating because this is something I want for ME! Something I enjoy that I am not going to compromise for anyone!

My blog is going to consist of all things Lifestyle, Beauty, Fashion, and Thought. I like to share a lot of my life so this is a great way that I can do that! I hope you all enjoy the ride that I call "Leah's Life!"

Bye Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment