Monday, April 7, 2014

Wedding Photography? Who Knew!

So as maybe only a few of you knew, I am slightly obsessed with weddings. Okay maybe a little more than slightly. This past summer I had the opportunity to intern with a wedding photographer. I had shared those images on my previous blog!

It was a wonderful learning experience, but I became unsure if this is what I wanted to do. Shortly after this, I got hired to work at a local bridal salon near my home. Getting to constantly work around gowns, and brides, and all the sorts, my wedding obsession returned.

I have had a favorite photographer for YEARS! She is someone that I know well from church. Her and her husband started their own wedding photography business. It is called, Lauren Fair Photography! Recently I received a message from Lauren asking to attend a wedding with them to help them out with their newest wedding party purchase... a photo booth! I didn't mind what my job was because I got to watch my favorite photographers at work.

I can only speak highly of Lauren and Tim's work. They have been feature in The Knot magazine twice, and still receives much recognition for all her work. I am a dedicated blog/instagram follow or stalker whatever you prefer to call it of Lauren's, and their cinematography crew, Willowtree Films. I LOVE all of their work and was so humbled to be able to watch them in action so I could see just how she does her work, compared to the photo company I worked with over the summer.

I was able to capture some iPhone photos will at the wedding. The decor was done by Uncommon Events. They did amazing work. The wedding was very vintage and just beautifully beautifully done. Enjoy :)



Just me workin' the photo booth ;)





These photos were shot at the Philadelphia Horticulture Center where the wedding was located.

No comments:

Post a Comment