Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Week In Pictures: {March 16-23}

So since my blog has a lot to do with lifestyle, I thought that on Sundays I would share my week in photos! I hope this is something that will still intrigue you all! Enjoy :)

 I started my week off by prom dress shopping (again) with a dear friend of mine, Aubrey! I fell in love with this lace dress already having purchased another one... oops! Whats a prom without at least one dress change right? ;)
This week kicked off Spring 2014 and I kicked off the first day of spring working at my local Rita's Water Ice! Truly is such a wonderful job to have. Posing with a friend of mine who is our cup of Rita's ice every year! Such a fun day and lot's of business although the weather was not in our favor! Thanks to EVERYONE who came out despite the weather!

Just a random picture that two good friends of mine and I posed for during the school day! Love them to pieces and thankful for their friendship. 

This weekend, one of my dear friends who is an exchange student from Thailand performed in our schools musical and I had the pleasure of going to watch her perform! She did an amazing job.

Oh and one MINOR detail... I made another wise adult decision and got myself a nose ring! I feel as if it fits my style/personality! 

I hope you all enjoyed this little glimpse into my week which was a great one at that! Love you all :)
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment